Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
NOTE TO NEW MEMBERS: Admin Validation is currently turned ON to prevent spam. Please be patient and allow the staff time to approve your account!!

Welcome to Fuck Yeah! Dragonball Z Yaoi Forums. As you may gather from the name, this forum is guaranteed to feature discussions of an adult nature. If that's not your thing, or you are under 18 years of age, this isn't the forum for you.

If you're still reading this, then you're probably in the right place!! Formerly the Trunks x Goten Forums, we have been reborn as a home for male-on-male DBZ pairings of all kinds, no matter how cracky. So pull up a chair and join us in discussions of all things DBZ yaoi - just remember to read the rules first!!

Regards,

--The FYDBZY Forum staff

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gohan/Goten; Brotherly Love
Topic Started: May 23 2012, 09:32 PM (1,840 Views)
Posted Image SG2Tiger
Member Avatar
Do the Battler Dance!!

Gohan x Goten, sometimes known as 'Soncest' (though I don't like that term because I've also seen it applied to 'Gokou x one of his sons').

I can kinda-sorta enjoy this one, depending on the situation and if it's handled well. Mostly I'd see it in a shota incarnation, because teen Goten's relationship with Trunks is too developed that I'd see it as cheating (whereas as a little boy, Goten's understanding of 'love' and 'monogamy' are probably...well, nonexistent, and he'd just be playing a new game with his big brother). However, there would be plenty of A/U or semi-A/U scenarios where Trunks is irrelevant, in which case I could see him with Gohan at any age.

Anyone else have thoughts on this matchup?
Offline Profile Quote ^

Timmooo
Member Avatar
Chibi Lover

I'm actually a bit of a fan of this pairing <.<' I've even seen threesomes written with Goten, Trunks and Gohan which were rather good.

However I do agree that it can also be written rather poorly at times. Luckily there are also some good ones out there :)
Offline Profile Quote ^

rutobuka
Member Avatar

I had no idea I'd enjoy drawing this pairing before someone suggested it to me. I ended up making Goten a lot more boyish, naughty, and Gohan kind of a strict older brother. It ended up being a lot of fun :B
Offline Profile Quote ^

☆fuzzykitty01☆
Member Avatar
Fuckin' Amazing Member

rutobuka
Jun 5 2012, 05:00 PM
I had no idea I'd enjoy drawing this pairing before someone suggested it to me. I ended up making Goten a lot more boyish, naughty, and Gohan kind of a strict older brother. It ended up being a lot of fun :B
fun for us as well. *winkwink*

in all seriousness though. i enjoy incest as long as no babies come from it. so basically any homosexual incestuous relationship is okay for me. i mean really, is it REALLY so horrible to have an incestuous relationship? it was legal until pretty recently in our history as humans. and it only became illegal when genetics decreed babies that come from incestuous relationships are more likely to have birth defects. hence to me, no babies=okay.

gohanxgoten specifically would be adorable. considering they're not COMPLETELY HUMAN and relationship taboos for saiyans were never really established in cannon i think it could come about as 'gohan is struggling with accepting his feelings for his little brother because human logic conflicts with saiyan instinct and meanwhile goten is wondering why his big brother seems to hate him.' that turns to 'goten gets tired of gohan ignoring him and confronts him resulting in confessions of taboo love. goten's like 'get over it bro. i love you too.' and sexy times follow soon after if not right after.'

of course there'd be a LOT of details in between all that i'm just giving you the skeleton of my scenarios. :)
Offline Profile Quote ^

rutobuka
Member Avatar

fuzzykitty01
Jun 5 2012, 08:18 PM
in all seriousness though. i enjoy incest as long as no babies come from it. so basically any homosexual incestuous relationship is okay for me. i mean really, is it REALLY so horrible to have an incestuous relationship? it was legal until pretty recently in our history as humans. and it only became illegal when genetics decreed babies that come from incestuous relationships are more likely to have birth defects. hence to me, no babies=okay.

gohanxgoten specifically would be adorable. considering they're not COMPLETELY HUMAN and relationship taboos for saiyans were never really established in cannon i think it could come about as 'gohan is struggling with accepting his feelings for his little brother because human logic conflicts with saiyan instinct and meanwhile goten is wondering why his big brother seems to hate him.' that turns to 'goten gets tired of gohan ignoring him and confronts him resulting in confessions of taboo love. goten's like 'get over it bro. i love you too.' and sexy times follow soon after if not right after.'
I totally agree with you! I think some of the taboo around the incest was probably born in religion culture, people used to marry their cousins all the time. Animals do it all the time! Why should we feel so superior regarding our genetics to the point of saying "sex with relatives is animalistic behaviour"? But I think it's a waste, not to spread the genes. The smaller the gene pool, the worst kinds of problems a family has. (even though incest here and there shouldn't be such a big deal)

Anyway, I loved your scenario for them, I think the fact that they aren't completely human, as you said, gives us a lot of freedom to work with these kinds of taboo-ish subjects and it's really fun lol. I love to think about that part, the saiyan instinct, it's like a forgotten side of humans that comes to life when we talk about dbz!
Offline Profile Quote ^

☆fuzzykitty01☆
Member Avatar
Fuckin' Amazing Member

rutobuka
Jun 5 2012, 09:14 PM
fuzzykitty01
Jun 5 2012, 08:18 PM

I totally agree with you! I think some of the taboo around the incest was probably born in religion culture, people used to marry their cousins all the time. Animals do it all the time! Why should we feel so superior regarding our genetics to the point of saying "sex with relatives is animalistic behaviour"? But I think it's a waste, not to spread the genes. The smaller the gene pool, the worst kinds of problems a family has. (even though incest here and there shouldn't be such a big deal)

Anyway, I loved your scenario for them, I think the fact that they aren't completely human, as you said, gives us a lot of freedom to work with these kinds of taboo-ish subjects and it's really fun lol. I love to think about that part, the saiyan instinct, it's like a forgotten side of humans that comes to life when we talk about dbz!
plus it gives us a good excuse to ship people. >3 hey, we're a yaoi community. it's what we do. can't blame me for being honest. xDD

and don't get me STARTED on religious cultures. it will turn into a rant that will most likely offend a LOOOOOOOOT of people. all i will say about it right now is that a lot of sexual taboos are only taboo to the christian/jewish/muslim communities. and really all of these religions are the same religion just different branches because all 3 worship the same god.

and since all 3 of these religions are as widespread as they are, they seem to have a hold on society around the world. so when a Bhudist for example says 'i support gay rights' everyone else gets all butthurt calling Bhudists pagans.

so really most of the 'sexual taboos' that these 3 religions have problems with no one else does. it's only because they're so widespread that they got into the gov't, society, everything else that all other religions have to bow down to them.

anyone who says america has freedom of religion is LYING because 'if you're not christian you're godless and therefore WRONG.' i mean yea you can worship your god at your temple, but when you start preaching conflicting beliefs in our gov't, you're pagan and no one will listen to you.

and i can say this cuz i'm american. i see this every day.

*looks above* yeaaaaaaaa best not get into religious debates with me. stuff like this happens. XD;;;;;;;;
Offline Profile Quote ^

Trutenxforever
Member Avatar

Hell I love that couple <3
Offline Profile Quote ^

rutobuka
Member Avatar

I recently had a discussion about incest with a friend of mine who knew more stuff (than the usual, she did some research), and she said that in every human society that there's been, there was the setting of at least ONE family member who was considered 'out of reach'. (usually our parents)

She told me that it was so humans would get out of their households to mix their genes around. (let's face it: it would be a lot easier/comfortable to just stay at your parent's house and marry a hot cousin). She also said that the genetic reason that people give isn't valid, after some generations, the problems that come up when you marry a close family member happen at the same rate as they would if you marry someone from another family.

So yeah, humans have purposely created incest so we'd get THE FUCK out of our parents' houses lol
Offline Profile Quote ^

☆fuzzykitty01☆
Member Avatar
Fuckin' Amazing Member

well played parents. well played. XDD
Offline Profile Quote ^

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Other DBZ Yaoi · Next Topic »
Add Reply